DAY TRIP TO KINABATANGAN RIVER
While witnessing wildlife in their natural habitat provides a unique experience, getting a glimpse of the endemic wildlife along the river cruise such as Borneo Pygmy Elephants is sheer chance (as this herd of pygmies migrate regularly to search for feeding ground. Also, they are wild!) . Yet, if you are eager to tick off your checklist to see the relatively smallest elephant in the world while you are lodging here, it can be arranged upon request. Additional fees may be charged for this cruise trip*.
*We have four fixed routes in our river cruise. Additional charges (for fuel) may be charged if elephant sightings are further away from the routes.
MIN OF 3 pax
Pick up from 12pm – 1.30pm ( Sandakan or Lahad Datu only)
Transfer from 6.30pm – 8.00pm (Sandakan or Lahad Datu only)
- RM170/pax – Return Transportation & River cruise
- RM190/pax – Return Transportation, Tea Break, River cruise & Traditional game
- RM210/pax – Return Transportation, Tea Break, River cruise, Traditional game & Dinner
- If being picked up from Sandakan airport (around 8:00 am to 9:00 am), guests will have a chance to visit Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre (feeding time) if requested.
- Entrance fees for Gomantong Caves and Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre are not included in the package. Activities may be altered depending on weather.
- To inquire about price and prior arrangements, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Thank you